Sunday, January 16, 2011

Charlotte and the snake

This was absolutely shocking to me.  They had a python at the same place we rode the elephants.  Sam was dying to get a picture with it so we let him.  First of all, I hate snakes.  Matt hates snakes more than anything on the planet.  He always says, "I just don't trust them."  So here is our almost 14 year old with a Python around his neck.  We got the picture and then Charlotte wanted to see it.  She walked right over to it and picked it up.  She was grinning from ear to ear.  She was so proud of herself.  It was the craziest thing seeing this 2 year old handle a snake like it was a cute little kitten.  See for yourself...





ps-Dad had a little panic attack watching her, but he survived :)

1 comment:

  1. And I was having a little panic attack, too. But I survived. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete